DEFIT Partners with Ferrum Network to Launch Top-Notch Token Bridge Solution for its Community
We are excited to announce the official launch of our Cross- Chain Token Bridge solution in partnership with Ferrum Network.
Following the successful deployment of DEFIT on Polygon, DEFIT partners with Ferrum Network to offer our community an easy-to-use, secured, and fast token bridge solution to swap DEFIT between Ethereum and Polygon Network.
The DEFIT Bridge is now live and fully operational.
Visit the official bridge here.
You can now access the Ferrum bridge and swap your DEFIT tokens from one chain to another in minutes by completing an easy five steps process.
- Connect your wallet to the bridge, enter the DEFIT tokens you’d like to swap, and then approve the transaction.
- Make sure you have selected the appropriate network you want to swap from in Metamask.
- Have sufficient ETH on the Ethereum network in your wallet to validate the transaction
- Have sufficient MATIC on Polygon main net in your wallet to claim your DEFIT
2. Once the transaction is approved, hit the swap button and confirm the swap.
- You will need some ETH on the Ethereum network in your wallet to proceed with the transaction fees.
- A 1% swapping fee is applied. The fees collected are split 50/50 between DEFIT and Ferrum Network to support the operation and maintenance of the bridge.
3. Within minutes, and worries-free, the swap is completed. The next step is to switch your network to Matic main net to claim your DEFIT tokens. Click the “switch network” button and let us assist you.
4. Once you click the “Retrieve tokens” button, a right-end panel will open showing the available items to withdraw. Click “withdraw items” and validate the transaction.
- You will need some $MATIC on Matic main net in your wallet to proceed with the transaction fees.
5. You have successfully moved your DEFIT tokens to the Polygon Network and can now enjoy a life with DEFIT (almost) free of processing fees!
- If you have not yet added DEFIT Polygon token on Matic main net, click “add token to metamask.” Alternatively, you can do it manually by adding customer tokens using our next token contract:
Digital Fitness (DEFIT) is now a multi-chain cryptocurrency operating on the Ethereum and Polygon Network. This milestone has significant importance as we strive towards delivering our vision to bring the Fitness World onto the Blockchain. We are integrating a DEFIT wallet powered by Polygon L2 solution at the heart of the 360Wellness ecosystem. We are allowing people to consume Health and Fitness products and services (E.g., live fitness classes, yoga, meditation, PT sessions, purchase of sports products and accessories, etc.) globally via cryptocurrency payments in-app, offering a fast, secured, low-transaction-fee payment alternative to traditional payment gateways such as Apple, Google, and Stripe API. Gamifying Fitness through upcoming fitness challenges and rewards systems to motivate people worldwide to stay fit and healthy, investing in both their wealth and their health at the same time.
About Ferrum Network
Ferrum Network is a deflationary cross-chain Blockchain as a Service DeFi company that specializes in adding token utility and advisory services to projects across the crypto space. Ferrum builds white-label blockchain solutions that power Startups and established organizations, enabling them to get their product to market faster.
DEFIT offers a secure, reliable, and credible alternative to traditional payment solutions for consumer health and fitness products and services. Users will be able to utilize DEFIT incentives earned within the 360Wellness app in real-world transactions, enabling the interoperability of blockchain technology and traditional ecosystems while promoting advanced fitness standards and rewarding fitness enthusiasts from all over the world.